Can I submit / correct translations?
From NSIS Wiki
Anyone can add missing or improve existing translation.
Language files live at:
Contrib/Language files/*.nsh Contrib/Language files/*.nlf
If you want to submit new translations or correct existing files:
- Firstly try to contact to the translator (there is usually an e-mail address in the language file).
- Prepare patch or submit full language file to official NSIS bug tracker.
- Or submit full language file to official NSIS translations forum.
- If you have no respond for a week - contact with NSIS deleopers.
Please use these resources while work on translation:
- Microsoft computer dictionary with thesaurus (authoritative source, say no to crappy translate.google.com!) from English to every Windows supported translation.
- Microsoft Style Guides for every Windows supported translation.
When creating a new translation, use
C:\Program Files\NSIS\Bin\MakeLangID.exe to get the correct code page and language id. If your language is not listed, it might be available in MSDN.