From NSIS Wiki
|Author: sunjammer (talk, contrib)|
For more information and download see:
NSIS Workbench is an editor for NSIS scripts. It's still a good text editor for script, but it has not been updated for more than a year, so the features like the project wizard and context help are not compatible with recent NSIS versions.
- slick interface
- new project wizard (very nice)
- messagebox wizard
- syntax highlighting
- code completion
- context help
- code snippets.
- invoke the compiler on your .nsi file
- captures compiler output
- user maintainable context sensitive nsis help
- block tab indent/unindent
- search & replace including regular expressions