EclipseNSIS - NSIS plugin for Eclipse
From NSIS Wiki
|Author: Iceman_K (talk, contrib)|
EclipseNSIS is a plugin for the Eclipse platform which enables editing, compiling and testing NSIS scripts.
- Syntax highlighting editor, with customization.
- Outline view for quick navigation.
- Script Wizard for generating NSIS scripts. This includes support for templating.
- Code template support with replaceable parameters for reusing common script fragments.
- Integrated help, including quick and detailed hover help, as well as access to complete NSIS documentation.
- Full support for compiling and testing scripts. Includes automatic generation of error and warning markers in scripts.
- Support for NSIS script-based launch configurations and project builders.
- Automatic generation of task markers (TODO items).
- Integrated update support within Eclipse.
- Integrated NSIS update support.
- InstallOptions GUI designer.
- Syntax checking.
- Automatic discovery of macro and function definitions.
Read more at the home page.