From NSIS Wiki
|Author: Joel (talk, contrib)|
Handy functions related to the internet:
- Get the host name of the local machine.
- Get the IP of the local machine.
- Get the status code of urls. For example 404 code is for urls that don't exist.
- Returns the name of your local host.
- Returns the IP of the machine were is running the plugin.
Internet::GetUrlCode "site" "file" return_var
- Returns the status code of a input url to see if a file exists in the server. See the status code page.
- Note: remove the "http" or "ftp" in your links. For example: if you url is "http://www.loco.com/file.zip" then you should input "www.loco.com" as the site and "file.zip" as file.