Invoke Shell Verb plugin
From NSIS Wiki
InvokeShellVerb Plugin for NSIS (2011-02-09)
This plugin can invoke a shell object verb's DoIt method.
Version: 1.0 (2011-02-09)
- initial release
InvokeShellVerb::DoIt dir_path file_name resource_id Pop $Var
Calls DoIt on a shell object's verb. The verb is identified by its label's string and the string used to compare is loaded from shell32.dll using the reource_id parameter so it will work with the OS's locale.
- dir_path - the parent directory of the file that will have DoIt called on its verb.
- file_name - the file name of the file that will have DoIt called on its verb.
- reource_id - the resource id of the verb label's string used to identify the verb on the shell object.
- 'success' if the calling DoIt on the verb succeeded.
- 'method failed' if any of the COM calls fail.
- 'invalid resource' if the resource id was not found in shell32.dll.
- 'invalid directory' if the IShellDispatch NameSpace call failed.
- 'invalid file' if the Folder ParseName call failed.
- 'verb not found' if the verb was not found on the shell object.
- Current Release: 2011-02-09
InvokeShellVerb-1.0.zip (10 KB) (Unicode and ANSI)
© 2011 Robert Strong
This software is provided 'as-is', without any express or implied warranty. In no event will the authors be held liable for any damages arising from the use of this software.
Permission is granted to anyone to use this software for any purpose, including commercial applications, and to alter it and redistribute it freely, subject to the following restrictions:
- The origin of this software must not be misrepresented; you must not claim that you wrote the original software. If you use this software in a product, an acknowledgment in the product documentation would be appreciated but is not required.
- Altered versions must be plainly marked as such, and must not be misrepresented as being the original software.
- This notice may not be removed or altered from any distribution.