From NSIS Wiki
|Author: Spaceblue (talk, contrib)|
Venis IX 2.2.5 AVAILABLE
About Venis IX
Venis IX is a freeware, full featured NSIS script editor.
- Complete Functions plate, simply drag and drop the function into your code and a Functions Wizard helps you.
- Special 'File' Functions Wizard lets you add multiple files or directories with wildcards.
- Improved Functions/Sections view, dramatically faster.
- Folding added for SectionGroup, PageEx and !else.
- Comment styling for /* */.
- Modern UI variables (If you previously installed Venis, please go into the preferences and click 'Default' to reset this color).
- Compile then run icon added to toolbar.
- Run NSISUpdate.exe from Venis.
- Notification when script modified from external editor.
Other Features Include
- Script Wizard with classic and modern Interface options.
- NSIS and Venis Check for Updates utility.
- Faster compiling results.
- Functions plate with Drag and Drop function Wizards. Simply drag and drop the function from the functions list and drop into your code. A wizard appears to assist you with the function arguments.
- Load and Save open file sessions support.
- Reload last opened files support.
- F1 help with chm support. Will open the nsis.chm based on the line you are on.
- Enhance some editor features including Find/replace, folding of only Functions and Sections, and more!
- Fix uninstall ordering of RMDir generation in Wizard. Will now remove directories in the correct order.
- Added option to not set the branding text with the default branding text in preferences if already set in code.
- Multiple document interface.
- 9 file document history.
- Syntax highlighting of key words.
- Compiler output view.
- File tools (save, save all, open, close, close all).
- Edit tools (copy, paste, cut, select all, find, replace, goto).
- Drag and drop nsi/nsh files to rapidly open.
- Compiler execution and final program execution for testing.
- Expand/collapsible "folding" code (Function, Section, SubSection, !ifdef and !macro)
- API Function Call Tips.
- Printing and print preview support
- Advanced syntax coloring, example: Vars in strings are in red.
- Enhanced editor options
- Export code as HTML.
- And more!
To make recommendations for features in Venis IX Click here.